Simple Facts about Japanese
- Japanese is the national language of Japan.
- Japanese is spoken by approximately 125 million speakers in Japan and Japanese communities in the U.S., Brazil, Peru, Canada, Australia and the Philippines.
- Modern written form of Japanese consists of two syllabic scripts, “hiragana” and “katakana”. It also uses Chinese characters, called “kanji”.
- Japanese has a sophisticated honorific system that indicates the relative status of speakers.
- The written form of Japanese has been influenced by Chinese language. It also adapts large portion of Chinese characters, called “kanji” in Japan.
- Japanese has also been influenced by European languages. It has large amount of English loanwords. For example, “ketchup” in Japanese sounds almost the same with English as “ketyappu” (ケチャップ). In Japanese, all technical terms are transliterated using Katakana. For example, “computer” will be phonetically spelled out as ‘con’ ‘pu’ ‘ta’ using Katakana (not conceptually translated).
Our Experience and Strength
- Native linguists in Specialized Sectors: We guarantee all of our linguists are native Japanese speakers and recognized experts in their subject areas. We have a network of native translators in Japan and bilingual Japanese professionals in United States that has been our reliable vendors for years. We will handpick the suitable translator who understand your needs and ensure the perfection of your project. Besides English<>Japanese, our production center in China is also specialized in Japanese<>Chinese projects with experienced in-house editors.
- Rich experience in Japanese project management: As a certified company with 13-years-experience serving clients across the globe, we have successfully completed various Japanese related projects and accumulated abundant project management experience, especially in the field of IT, medical, healthcare, mechanical, engineering, financial, legal, and etc.
- Quality Assurance: We understand quality is what truly speaks. We are detail obsessed in your work. Immaculate quality and effective communication are what we offer to our clients.
If you require more details about our professional Japanese translation services, contact us for a free quote today!